- Classes at the Health Education Campus promote cross-disciplinary understanding. HEC uses the approach of inter professional education, which encourages health care students to learn with and from each other. Medical, nursing, dental and social work students take classes together, so they better understand each side, communicate faster and ensure more effective treatments.
- The Health Education Campus (HEC) offers parking for faculty, staff, students and patients in areas designated by the Case Western Reserve University Parking Services.
- Permitted student parking is in Lot 82 for programs based at HEC, with after-hours access to the Dental Clinic parking lot.
- Dental Clinic patient parking is available in the 120-spot lot behind the clinic building with entrances off of East 93rd Street or East 97th Street.
- Special event parking and valet service may be arranged through Case Western Reserve’s Parking Services office at least 30 days in advance.